Today I'm going to share a letter (Actually it is not a letter)with you which I wrote for myself but now after doing some correction in that letter I'm throwing that letter towards you and I know when you will be reading that letter then some of you may not go to relate with this letter and maybe some of you will be going to say that "I know about these all the things" (and I will agree with you that you knew it). But before you start reading that letter I will request you that when you read that letter please keep rechecking those things which are recommended in that letter and if there is any flaw You See in that letter please let me know because I know that yesterday I was wrong about so many things but I realized them today and I know that I'm still wrong about so many things that I just didn't realize it today. 

I want to tell you that this letter is corrected after hours of research and observation. 

So, now you are about to read that letter so I hope you might get something helpful in that letter. 

And yes this letter starts with a question and that question I'm not asking from you but you are asking yourself and answering yourself. 

Hey dear,

How are you? (Tell yourself not me and remember this letter I had written for myself so in this letter, some answers are personal which may change from person to person) I heard that you are frustrated a lot of it is true then relax its okay to be not okay it's okay to feel empty this is just an emotion and you know emotions never last!

Just be patient and never hurt yourself and be kind and gentle with your thoughts and emotions cause as you know these are the things that make our life. 




If you are feeling angry about something that was happened in your past life then don't because that was just a past which is gone and that never going to came back to you and the emotions that are generating because of those past moments/time that will slip away from you just within few minutes/hours/days.

And if there is something in your future which is uncomfortable or unacceptable for you and makes you feel bad or angry or depressed then just tell yourself that "when that (situation) will come then I will see it. Now focus on Now" (because our assumptions may get wrong and this moment which is "now" is real, that's the only part of our life which is in our hands).

But I know the question is "how"?

So okay, as a person when we feel angry or sad or helpless or depressed then we feel like we don't have any type of control over our emotions. "We get angry upon getting angry then we get much angry upon ourselves about being angry on getting angry and this follows...". 

So, the question is how to break this cycle?


And the answer is that when you get inserted in these type of emotions or thoughts first thing you have to do is to accept whatever you are feeling like "if you are feeling sad accept that you are sad" "if you are feeling angry then accept that you are angry" don't resist your emotions cause resisting your emotions increases more pain and once you accept your emotion now you have to observe it. See what are you feeling?

Don't judge your emotions or thoughts just observe them and once you start observing them then you will get that so many times the mind is repeating all those shitty things which were happened in the past or those shitty imaginations which almost does not go to happen in your entire life but because of our mind just keep recalling and repeating those thoughts and situations we feel bad about ourselves and others.


So, always remember that it does not necessary that what we are thinking is always right. We might be wrong about our problems or situation. Those situations which seem to be so good for you today tomorrow you might look back and say "that was the worst part of my life" or you might say that "that's the part where I made the mistake".

So, the truth is that we can't even say that the situation we are facing right now is good or bad, it is healthy or unhealthy for ourselves so it will be so foolish to judge our any situation or any person and once you stop judging your thoughts, emotions, and others and start to understand their situation and emotions then yours and others life will get better and you will get that it was great because at the end "I'm going to die" "You are also going to die" actually "Everybody is gonna die" (I know you know all these things I just wanted to remind you)

So, there is nothing to be scared of, there is no reason for not being honest with ourselves and others there is no reason to not love each other.

Live your life. Don't try to be happy all the time because life is a series of problems all you can do is to accept every part of your life and keep working to improve that situation. 


THANK YOU.



2 Comments

  1. I really appreciate ur work, it was motivating. Ur words constantly inspires me.We want stuffs more like this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

B

A